Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Carlee!!!

Karis' friend Carlee had her 5th birthday party today at Sweet and Sassy and it was a blast! The girls got their makeovers and pranced around the runway like real princesses!

Karis and Mari-Morgan (pre-glam)

Getting the "up-do"

I took pics while "Aunt Paige" watched Lucy :)

Karis on the runway...

Getting nails done...

...And makeup


MM waiting to get her face on...

Me and my princess

The little girls were going crazy over TROY!

Posing...she acts like she has done this a time or two! Ha!


The birthday girl Carlee, MM and Karis

The girls learning their princess skills..



Then they did the Princess Ceremony and were crowned princesses forever! This is the birthday girl Carlee!

If you know Karis she is very shy and doesn't like to be the center of attention and I questioned how she would do. The girls had to walk out on the runway all by themselves when their names were called and show their princess skills. I talked to her beforehand and she told me she didn't like all those people "staring" at her. I told her that they were just looking at her because of how pretty she looked and when people told her she looked pretty, she needed to just smile and say thank you. But she did the runway! She was a little embarassed as you can tell in the picture but I was so proud of her. She was stepping out of her comfort zone...and she was proud of herself too! :)

My two princesses

All the pretty princesses posing for pictures...

Lucy can't wait until she gets to come to Sweet and Sassy and get her hair done!

Just hangin' out us girls...


K and MM

Her up-do...so cute!

My two girls...Lucy was a little frightened by the flash I guess...
Happy Bday Carlee!

No comments:

Post a Comment