Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HOT swim day

It was BLAZING hot today (felt like 110) so the pool was the only option other than staying inside.  As long as we staying in the shade or the water, we were good.  Lucy slept through the whole day in the shade other than when I was feeding her.  As you can tell, she doesn't miss a meal!

Jack was loving the water this year!  He is not the baby of the group any more!

My kids were loving Drew and Kendall's goggles as you will be able to tell.  Brayden especially was attached to them and was jumping in like a mad man with them on. 

Kendall cheesin'...

My big girl

These sure do look inviting.  Too bad he was NOT allowed to play in them...but he sure wanted to!

Lovin' the sun...

I think the goggles are bigger than his face!

The Morris kids

The girls catchin' some rays...

Big Jack

I don't think they are going under with all this garb...
Fun, HOT day in the sun...but nevertheless, a blast as always!  I think we will do it again tomorrow!

1 comment: