Thursday, June 25, 2009

A few randoms....

Today mom has the 2 big kids so Lucy and I have enjoyed a leisurely day at the pool, spent alot of time trying to catch up some rest etc. It has been quite relaxing but why do I feel so lazy when my big kids are gone? It is like I go into shut down mode! Does this happen to anyone else or just me??? I think I get more done when they are here because I am forced to!

For Father's Day we got Jay some shoes he has been wanting but come to find out that the ones I got weren't quite the ones he wanted but he can't find the right ones anywhere. So he gave up, returned those and decided to use some money he had saved up along with his Father's Day money to get a new Iphone so I got his hand-me-down which is just as good as new to me! It has been fun playing around on it although I hate getting used to a new phone. It is almost as bad as getting a new BIBLE...hate it! But I digress...I know I will love it once I get used to it. Anyone tweet?

MJ? Wow. That is some shocking news. Strange because today is Amber's birthday and she LOVED Michael Jackson. She used to make me sit with her and watch him on tv. I would watch him and say "GROSS!" and she would say "Isn't he the greatest?" He is very talented but he kinda gave me the creeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment