Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

...to the wonderful men in my life because they are so deserving!

Pap and Pop-Pop I want to thank you for being fathers to Jay because he wouldn't be who he is today without you both.  You are both very special to me because of what you have done for my sweet husband.

Dad, I want you to know how much I appreciate you.  You have been a wonderful role model to me and the boys growing up and I am so thankful to have found a husband that resembles character traits like you.  You have been a spiritual leader and have always given us the respect, love and attention that we needed to grow and thrive.  You have always made us feel special and no matter how old I get I will always be a daddy's girl!

Jay I am so proud of you and the father that you are to our THREE children.  You have been such a great father that has always been available to whatever the kids need.  You love our kids unconditionally and have such a neat relationship with each of them.  You have loved on them, taught them, showed them what a godly father should look like, disciplined them, and so much more.  I am thankful they have a great role model to follow and hope that Karis is able to someday find a future mate that is half as wonderful as her daddy.  Thank you Jay for all that you do for me and for them and know that we appreciate you so very much.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment