Sunday, June 7, 2009

A special day for so many reasons...

Today just happens to be special for so many reasons, none related to one another.  Today our baby Lucy turns 4 weeks old, she attends church for the first time, Brayden moves up to the "big boy" class at church, and today is mine and my hubby's 6 year anniversary!  

Lucy is 4 weeks old....wow...time has flown by!



Since I got some super cute (sorry I am a little biased) pics of Lucy, I had to get some of my other two precious ones too.  They sure are super cute too I think (wink wink)!






Lucy's first day at church and her teacher Ms. Tina.  She did great and slept through the whole service.

Brayden has been in the baby class with me up until now because he wasn't potty trained yet.  But we decided to move him up today since he has been doing so well and he has been SOOO excited about being with the "big" kids.  Here he is with Mrs. Christine.  Oh and don't let looks deceive you because he was THRILLED about being in there. I think he was just overwhelmed at the moment. He came home singing OVER AND OVER AGAIN a song they sang in class.  Something is wrong with this picture...I move one child out of the baby class and another one into the baby class..all in the SAME DAY!  Yikes!
Oh and our anniversary?  I will post about that later.  It deserves a post all of its own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment