Saturday, June 27, 2009

Brayden turns 3!!!

Today my baby boy turned 3 and it was such a fun filled day! We had lots of family come in town for the party including our cousins from New Jersey (they flew in to Memphis today and on their way to Corinth stopped by for the party).

Pinto (Lucy's great granddad) meeting her for the first time..

Grandmother Lucy and Baby Lucy...

Grandmother, Pop-Pop and Aunt Jessie

Jay's Aunt JuJu and Uncle Haha

Lucy with grandmothers Lolli and Nonnie

Brayden opening family gifts...


The ONE thing Brayden asked for his birthday was REAL HANDCUFFS. He loves the show Cops and so all of a sudden that is what he wanted. So both grandmothers (without knowing about the other) bought him some...and yes, we have a key. He LOVED them!

Cousin Evie and Aunt Jessie

Daddy showing Brayden his motorized boat that he got to put in the pool...

The kids handcuffing Pinto...

At 4:00 we had a swim party for his buddies and it was H-O-T!!! Did I mention it was hot? We had to get in because it was miserable if you didn't. But it was still so much fun!

The birthday boy!

Nonnie and Karis...

Pop and Brayden...

Pinto fell asleep sitting in his chair. Uncle Haha always playing a joke on somebody!!!

Pop-pop and Nonnie

Rachel and Lori toughin' out the heat...

Some of the girls Emma Kate, Karis and Kendall

Me and my boy..

Eating burgers and hot dogs..


Happy Birthday Brayden!!!

He wasn't so sure about blowing out the candles (because everyone was watching him...he didn't care for that too much), so I had to blow them out for him.

Brayden really wanted a pinata for his party so Lolli found this one at Hobby Lobby for $4! The kids had a blast beating the candy out of it!




Opening gifts from his friends...





Grandmother Lucy stayed back at the house with baby Lucy for most of the party but then when it cooled off a little, she decided to join the party!

Daddy swimming with Lucy for the first time..

My sweet kiddos. Doesn't Lucy look grown up? I can't believe she will be 7 weeks old tomorrow!

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy. Three years ago today I was one happy momma and to this day you have been a joy (and a handful)! I love you with all my heart!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun bday party! Are you in MS?? I was searching for info on the Tunica Aquatic Center and found your blog. I am in N. Mississippi.

    ReplyDelete