Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Our days in pics...

This store is in the mall across the street and it makes me hungry every time I pass it.  They have AMAZING stuff in here!


Every morning you will find Brayden and I sitting at the salon table doing his English homeschool work.  He also goes to public school every day and reads outside of these times.  It's hard core 1st grade around here!

I was reading Matthew 4 to Brayden and Lucy the other day about the temptations of Jesus and Lucy (in all seriousness) looks at me and says, "Mom if satan every tries to tempt me, I will look at him like this (with this mean face)!"  Haha
Then we got silly....
This looks so pretty I didn't want to eat it!

Love special time with this girl…I am watching her grow up before my very eyes!

Heart shaped fruit and veggies today….


She is soooo growny lately…it's killin' me!



Afternoon language sessions call for afternoon coffee.

  Great helpers in the kitchen...
 Love face timing with the cousins….

We face timed with some friends this past weekend in Italy and that is just the ALPS out their front terrace….awesome!!!
 See?!  I told you…4 going on 16!!!


We received our very 1st package today!  Thank you Roxy!!!!  We love you and are so thankful for your giving heart!  The kids were sooooo excited they couldn't hardly wait!






We were beyond thrilled with a bunch of things we can't get here.





Woohoo you don't realize the things you miss until you don't have access to them anymore!!!!

My girl is soooo me….she was organizing her skittles she got in the package tonight ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment