Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day at Lolli and Pop's house

Merry Christmas!  
"Unto us a Child is born this day, a Savior, which is Christ the King!"  
We indeed have the greatest gift to celebrate today, JESUS!

We have been fortunate that our families have lived so close for all these years and definitely know we will miss that in the years to come.  After spending Christmas Eve with Jay's family, we drove to my parents to spend Christmas Day with my family.  I was so excited about having all of my family together on such a special day!

We let our kids open gifts before everybody got to Lolli's.  We have never done Santa and only do three gifts each, but this year was especially different.  Because of transition and the upcoming move, we had to be so careful (for lack of packing space) with what was given.  They received all small gifts from everyone and they were so sweet to embrace the gifts even though it all looked very different for us.













This was the best gift I could have gotten today...I got to meet my sweet nephew Samuel!   We were in RVA when he was born and I could not wait to spoil this little guy!  He is so cute and I cried like a baby!





He is gonna be a preacher like his daddy ha!






My mom recently bought my kids a dog named Bella and of course we can't take her with us.  So she got them little Yorkie dogs that look like her!

My mom got the kids cameras to take with them and they were so excited!  They will be my little mini me's for sure now!







Aunt Jenna gave the kids the cutest gifts.  She taped and rolled up 20 $1 bills and put them in a roll so they could pull them out like this....




Two of my brothers and their boys...


Uncle Allen!






Uncle Jack (my mom's brother) and Aunt Carol...so glad they got to come!




What a wonderful Christmas...one I will never forget!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment