Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A few days with friends and family...

We got to spend a few days with Lolli after our training and even got to get together with some of our friends.  It was soooo good to see all of them and the kids especially have missed each other!




Best buds!!!

Best buds!


Best buds!


I have missed these dear friends....



LOVE these sweet ladies!!!

The boys!





We were so excited to get to see these sweet cousins...and I think they were excited to see us too!  

We went and saw my parent's fellowships Christmas play and saw my dad play the drums!

And I got the sweet surprise of seeing this sweet friend!



We love our Lolli!!!!





Deer in my mom's backyard just hangin' out!

My daddy is in his element...just missing a grandbaby!

Live nativity...





Between three of us, we survived 4 doctor's appointments in 2 days...glad for healthy reports!

We visited our old home...lots of memories here!


We have missed our friends and family and so glad to spend time with them!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you all had a great time with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete