Thursday, February 14, 2013

My 4 favorite Valentines!

What a wonderful Valentines Day with my 4 loves!  Although I think Valentines Day is somewhat silly considering you are to show those you love every day, I still enjoy celebrating them today.  

My babies and their Valentines they passed out to their friends....



 Brayden told me I was his Valentine...hope it stays that way for a really long time!!!

Karis made us all these sweet Valentine Cards....




 Love these three more than they will ever know!!!!
Karis and Brayden came home with a ton of candy and enjoyed going through their Valentines....


This cute Valentine was from Brayden's teacher...




Ryker's mom got me these and she knew the way to my heart...these are my FAVORITE!  Seriously, soooo good.
 Jay and I had agreed we would not do Valentines for each other this year to save money but he surprised me anyway.  Love that man of mine!

Some of our friends' church had a date night for adult couples and FREE babysitting...AND they bought pizza for our kids too.  We took them up on that offer and joined along.  The kids were more than thrilled that they got to go and play with friends!

10th Valentines together....

We went to Papa Pia's downtown and it was delicious!  Everything is made fresh and it is sooo good!  If you like Italian, you need to check it out!

These are our friends and neighbors who have TWELVE children...yep you heard that right.  AND the best part is they are the most well behaved, polite, beautiful kids I have ever seen.  I told them I would love to be a fly on their wall for 24 hours to see how things work ha!  When I have hard days I just remember them and it puts everything in perspective.  Love these two...

 What a fun crew!

 Great Valentines Day!  Hope for many more with my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment