Thursday, November 1, 2012

Justin Beiber Concert

Months ago, the day tickets went on sale, my dad (Pop) stood in line for 3 hours to buy the kids tickets to the Justin Beiber concert.  He wins the best Pop award!  But today was finally the day that they got to go and they thought it would never be here!!!

I drove them downtown to meet mom at the Forum and the sunset was a beaut!


My only request not being there was that she (pretty please?!) take pictures for me of them.  She did good thanks mom!

They had really high seats (like 3 rows from the top) so they rented some binoculars.


All three of them were pumped about the concert (even Brayden although he didn't look it in this picture.)  When I asked him about the concert, he said it was good but all the girls screamed soooooo loud haha!



Thanks Lolli for taking the kids.  It will be a day they will never forget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment