Saturday, November 3, 2012

Busy Saturday with a wonderful ending!

After my fun Friday night all to myself, Saturday had arrived and it was a busy one.

 I started off the day heading to Brayden's last soccer game where Lolli met me with the kiddos.  Brayden did well playing against one of his buddies' Michael and although Brayden's team lost (4-2) Brayden scored one of the 2 goals. Thankful for a good season but glad for a breather!


Thanks Lolli for coming!

Then we left the game, went to Chick-fil-a for lunch and then went to the park for a little playtime with my babies since it was gorgeous outside. I missed my babies!



Then since the park was right around the corner from Story's house and Lucy hadn't seen Story since her surgery, we stopped for a while.  We got lots of snuggles and there were lots of girly giggles when we surprised Story. :)


These were the balloons Lucy sent Story and Meila after their surgery...

Then we went straight to Karis' cheerleading practice and a storm was rolling in.  The clouds were dark and gorgeous and the sun still shining...beautiful.





Then we drove over to Sonic for a quick dinner before we headed to the airport to pick up daddy...

Then my favorite part of the day....waiting on daddy to arrive from Africa after a long 9 days without him!  This momma was PUMPED! I missed him soooo bad!

....to be continued until the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment