Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Night all to myself

Because Jay is in Africa (post coming soon) and the kids spent the night with Lolli for 2 nights, I had the night/house completely to myself.  It hasn't happened in years and I was sooooo looking forward to it just for a change.  I absolutely love my family and wouldn't dream of it for longer than a short amount of time, but I have to say I enjoyed having to listen to no one, take care of only myself and do whatever I wanted.  It was NIIIIICE!

First I started off the evening with a bang....cleaning out a minivan!  Once a mom, always a momma.

Then I stopped by Starbucks for my 2nd Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season (thanks Burchet for the gift card!) and note to self...next time don't forget to tell them decaf!

One happy momma right here...

 


Recently I saw on a blog I read about a recall on bumbo seats but had forgotten about it until my mom took hers back and got FULL PRICE for it.  So I decided to take mine back since it was just gathering dust and go on a shopping spree to celebrate my mommy night out!  I didn't have to have the receipt and as you can tell mine was old and torn up...they still gave me full price for it.  Yes please...I'll take $42.79 to spend!!!
*Let me also say that I think the recall is kinda silly actually.  I loved the Bumbo with my kids and if my kids were still little I would probably keep it.  I just don't need it anymore.
 I ended up getting some shirts and needed items and only ended up paying $1.30 out of pocket...SCORE!

Then I went and picked up dinner to go from Sekisui and ate it at home while watching a movie.  YUM!

Then I had bought some individual ice creams the other night and indulged in my Java Chip Frappucino for dessert!

It was totally a chick flick night so I watched Sweet November for free on Netflix!  Good tearjerker of a movie!
I think I fit in some sleep and a bubble bath in there too.  Thanks to Lolli for a break!  And now that my fun was had, time to get my baby back and pick up my hubby from the airport tomorrow night!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment