Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2012 Presidential Election Day!

Today is such an important day in our country!  This is my 4th Presidential election I have had the privilege of voting, the first being in 2000.  Just for future records, I have included all the Presidential elections I have voted in....

*Photocredit goes to Wikipedia



This year hoping to pull out a win for ROMNEY!


This morning the Lord gave me a great perspective on the whole race.  Guaranteed, we are to pray for our leaders despite who they are, get out and do our part and vote.  But truth be told, whatever the Lord wants to happen will happen.  And in 4 years, we will do it again.  However in the grand scheme of things, Presidents are short term and come and go, however we have bigger things to worry about.

Jay and I were at the polls at 7:00 to vote and only had to wait for 10 minutes.  It felt great to do my part!!!

Regardless of your political views, just do your part and get out there and VOTE!

Can't wait to see the results tonight (or tomorrow) however I do know one thing.  If my candidate doesn't win, my LORD is still on his throne!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment