Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The sweet babes

My days are never dull with this crew....all so sweet, fun, with their own personalities and smiles.  Lucy and Jake are big buds always up for excitement and the other 2 follow closely behind right on their coattails!

Coloring and making masterpieces....










Here I told Hazel and Everett to give each other love (hugs) and you can see Ev leaned in to Hazel but being the girl she got sheepish.  Too cute!



They go in here daily and close themselves up ha!

I will often find Jake and Lucy "reading" books to one another.  Today was no exception except Lucy said she was doing her Bible Study.  It makes my heart melt!




Sweet friends :)




Sunday after church we found this cool fort in the woods.  It made the kids day and they wanted to stay all day and play in it!


Then my sweet 8 year old was found collecting all the dirty laundry AND sorting it WITHOUT being asked.  WOW!  She most certainly got extra "marbles" for that!

LOVE these next two passages highlighted in pink...have stuck with and transformed my life in incredible ways. 


 Brayden is making these little guys and using his creativity like crazy.  I guess that is what Kindergarten does for ya!

We are getting tired of our usual toys so we made some new ones the other day.  We had a "mermaid" pool and we had a dirt track for Jakes monster trucks (pinto beans in a 9 x 13 pan...guess I deleted the pic).  They played for a good 2 hours in this!

Brayden got his Kindergarten report card this week and had all great scores.  So proud of him and humbled by his progress!

 I fixed my hair like this yesterday (youtube tutorial) and Karis wanted hers fixed like it today.  She kept looking in the mirror grinning before she left for school.  It looked so cute on her!

Here are my sweet babes before K and B left for school this morning.  SO honored to be their mom!
 Love all the sweet little ones God allows me to help teach, raise, guide, transform and feed each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment