Saturday, October 13, 2012

Family birthday celebration...

Saturday night after Brayden's soccer game and Karis' cheerleading game, our family came to our house for several birthday celebrations.  Mine was back in July, and Matt, my dads and Karis' were October 3rd and 4th.  We have such a big family that we have to celebrate in groups!

Lolli holding Baby C....

 Karis was very proud to get some money, a gift card and some other little things from the family.


Pop's favorite position...in the recliner with a baby (or two) on his chest!


We had steaks, potatoes and veggies and then Muddy's cupcakes for desserts!  YUM!  Us birthday folks....

Uncle Allen and Karis....

YUM!  Mine was the one on top left with the espresso bean (cappuccino)!

My mom gave me a Pandora bracelet and some money to buy my first beads.  My girls have had one for a while and I got my mom one years ago for Mother's Day, but I have never bought one for myself.  Excited to start my own collection!

My brother and si-in-law gave me this cute scarf...so cute!
Fun time with family...sad to see them go!

Missed yall Jonathan and Jenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment