Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Scripture, Truth and sweet faces

This post was one I started last week and forgot to write and post on it...old brain!

I wrote a whole post about this last week about the dangers of questioning God.  Here is the text in which Zechariah questions God and then ends up mute because of it.


Sweet baby girl...

One of my friends posted this on facebook last week and it has resonated through my heart over and over and over again.  So true!  This may be one of my favorite quotes!!!

Daily story time when Karis gets home from school!

Scary to think our children and grandchildren could be affected and suffer the consequences from our sins.  Such a wake up call!!!

I was learning about idolatry last week when a friend of mine posted this on Instagram.  What are your idols and can you live without them?

Read this in my commentary last week...so good!

Love this angel face!

The other day we went to Taco Bell with some friends and this sweet lady made all NINE of our kids balloons and learned all their names just to be sweet.  I hope she is there next time we go.  The kids LOVED her!

No comments:

Post a Comment