Friday, October 12, 2012

Karis got straight A's!!!

Karis got straight A's for this past nine weeks and because I can actually fit all the kids in my car this year, I decided to load them all up and go!  I was so excited I was able to!  After going to Brayden's field trip, I came home and literally loaded all the kids in the car and left to go back to the school for her pinning ceremony!

I took this crew (Hazel was out of town today) and they were PERFECT!  Seriously not even a fuss or sound from any of them.  They were troopers!


Karis in the gray and Ethan, our friend behind her.  


Karis and Ethan were 2 of 5 out of their whole class that got straight A's!  YAH!!!!


Somehow I managed in all the craziness of the crowds, lots of kiddos and checking Karis and Brayden out of school afterwards, I didn't get a picture of her and her medal she got.  

SO proud of my girl...she worked hard at times for those grades!

No comments:

Post a Comment