Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yep we are still alive :)

I know it is not like me to only post once in a week...but honestly there hasn't been alot this week to blog about. We are doing great just nothing too exciting. The rain has kept us inside and we all were having cabin fever bad! We did go to a HUGE neighborhood sale yesterday but didn't find much. Today has been such a wonderful day...we went to church this morning and then had an awesome time with our small group at our house complete with yummy spaghetti, garlic bread, multiple desserts (and yes I tried 2 out of 3), coffee, great fellowship, good friends, and a challenging word/accountability from our pastor. Did I mention that I LOVE small group??? Well, because I DO! Then after they left early afternoon, I took a LONG nap which I haven't done in a long time and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Tonight has been so relaxing hanging out with the hubby. The laundry will wait until tomorrow so I have relaxed the afternoon away!

Maybe this coming week will be more eventful.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment