Friday, September 4, 2009

Mid morning snack

While the babies are napping, Karis and Brayden and I like to do "big kid" stuff that we can't do when the babies are up. So today Karis wanted to make her favorite snack in the whole world (her words). It is a cheap treat and not as bad for you as other sweet snacks. We just put (natural) peanut butter on saltines and then add a large marshmallow to each and cook it on 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes (I broil it the last minute or so). EXCEPT I didn't put pb on Brayden's since he is allergic (just saltines and marshmallow). It is strange I know but we love it here and it is fun for the kids. Of course, I had to have some coffee with it and I won't even tell you how many I have had already today! Hey what the heck...it's Friday and I am living on the edge! haha



Yes, they are both drinking coffee too!

I have created a monster in my little "mini me." Karis told me, "Mom let's take a picture and mom, hold up your coffee cup!"
And, of course, I GLADLY obliged. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment