Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby shower

Today my sweet friend Paige threw me a baby shower for our church folks despite the difficulty in NOT knowing the sex of the baby and it being my third baby.  So we suggested people bring diapers, wipes, bibs and burp diapers because that is what we truly need.  And we racked up!!!

Me and the hostess Paige and all the yummy "grub"






My fellow preggo friend Jennifer (she is due a week after me)

All my buddies (Top to bottom left to right...Paige, Jan, Monica, Mary Beth, Christine, Sue, Liz, Jennifer and myself)

Opening gifts

So cute!

My little helpers Mari-Morgan and Karis


Some of the gals

Me and my favorite girl

Thank you Paige and everyone for such a wonderful shower.  You all are so kind and thoughtful and we are now officially ready for baby.  You are all wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda...sorry so long for me to get back with you. We are swamped right now, but if you want to call me we could try to work out something for some maternity pictures. We always love taking pictures of your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete