Friday, April 17, 2009

35 Weeks

We have reached 35 weeks and not much to report.  I have tried to take it easy (easi-ER) this week (as much as I can with 2 young kids and potty training Brayden) and the contractions haven't gotten any worse.  I am still having lots of them but not consistently for long periods of time.  The sleep is still a problem but Benadryl is my best friend these days.  My doctor's appointment this week was uneventful except that I have gained 5 lbs. in the last week!  OUCH!

We are one week closer to meeting our little one and to finding out what it is!  We are excited and can't believe the time has passed so quickly.  We are still working on the names but can't decide on a boy name (and we both think it might be a boy)...yikes!  I guess it will come soon enough.  Next week is my last week of work and soon after I am sure we will meet the little one.  But not before I get some things ready for baby around here and hopefully prop my feet up a little.  We are getting close!!!
Any predictions on when baby #3 will arrive?  Jay thinks there is no way I will make it to 38 weeks...we'll see!  If it comes at 37 weeks like the others, we have 2 more weeks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you are starting to get a belly but you are still so small and cute as a button. Can't wait to see if its a boy or girl. So exciting! I'm so jealous....i think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so stinkin cute...5 lbs or not in a week! We are moving there a week from now :)

    ReplyDelete