Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shopped 'til we dropped!!!!

A post is below these pictures....

Last night we went Hard Rock Cafe in Atlanta to eat...



Our hotel Hyatt in downtown Atlanta

My mother-in-law Cindy and Jessica my sister-in-law

Have you ever seen so much animal print in one place before????  This is in our hotel room.  Alot of it they carry in their store and is their luggage they bought...others we bought while here.

Me in the midst of all the zebras and giraffes :)

This is my birthday gift from Nonnie: the bottom left is a insulated lunch bag that I personalized, the big one in the bag is a luggage tote and the bottom right is a 3 piece make-up bag...isn't it adorable???

Thursday morning Jay's mother (Nonnie), Jay's sister (Jessie) and myself embarked on a shopping journey like none other!  For those of you that don't know, Jay's mom owns a boutique in Corinth, MS and we are in Atlanta at market where she gets all of her orders in for the upcoming months at wholesale prices.  (Jay's sister is opening a bridal/pageant/prom store also on August 1st so we were shopping double time).  WOW...what deals we have found!  Those of you that know me well, you know I LOVE A GOOD DEAL!  I don't buy anything at full price so this has been even a little overwhelming, but so much fun!  We got here Thursday night and walked over to market from our hotel (Hyatt downtown Atlanta) to get registered.  Friday and today we were at market by 9:00 a.m. and shopped until about 6 or 7 p.m. only stopping to eat.  I am telling you...I have never shopped like this before!  Get this...there are 3 buildings...each has 18 floors!  We spent 5 hours on one floor yesterday....so we had alot of ground to cover today.  There have been lots of free giveaways and bags and food and stuff!!!!  Tomorrow we will shop for half the day and then head home.  I have had a blast but miss my family...can't wait to see them tomorrow!

Until then....we will sleep well tonight and prepare for another day hitting the stores!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment