Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Redbirds game

Tonight our friends gave us some Redbirds tickets so we invited our buddies, Jamie and Jenny Mullen to join us.  They are the camp leaders for Jay's July camps and do such a great job.  They are both so gifted at what they do and the Lord has given them such a desire for ministry and they are such servants.  We are blessed to know them; besides they are tons of fun.

Me and my man

My parents also got tickets and had Kameron (baby  below) and Emily, Nick and Timmy with them.  It was fun to meet up with them too!

Jamie and Jenny

Jay and Kameron

My dad (Pop) with Kameron during 7th inning stretch

1 comment:

  1. We were there too! I don't know why, but I was looking for ya'll. We sat on the third base line, but Michael and I walked over your way several times. How strange?!?! The next time that I think about you, I'm just going to call you :o) Who knows, we might be doing the same thing again!

    ReplyDelete