Monday, September 23, 2013

Random

I am updating to the new IOS 7 and emptied out my phone of pics so here are some randoms from the last several weeks.

Got to spend the day with these sweet lady a few weeks ago.  She is a Godly pastor's wife and mother to TWELVE of the most beautiful, well behaved kids I have ever seen.  She is my hero!  I told her one time that I wanted to be a fly on her wall to see how she did things and she laughed and told me, "Well you wouldn't last long!" Ha!


Grateful to eat lunch with these two last week.  "Burr" was my youth minister growing up and a family friend.  Then a few years later Jay (in another city) ended up being Burr's youth intern.  He had huge impacts on both of our lives and ended up marrying us.  It was a joy to catch up with them both.


We delayed school one day and went to the donut shop with daddy!


Bathtime fun!

Prissy pot at Steak 'n Shake...


My first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season...

We are tired of yard sales and thankful to be done with them!

Thankful I got to see this sweet old friend the other day.  Chrissy and I go way back and were best friends in high school and it was sooooo good to hug her neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment