Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Playin' catch up!

I know, I know...it's been forever since I have updated and it's not like me.  You're right.  Our house has not been normal here recently and we have been out of town a lot, had a lot going on and have been super busy.  But after this past weekend, things will be a little calmer for a season before things might shift again soon.  NOT making any promises but I'll do my best to keep up.

But I will do a little back-tracking and try to catch up with pics from my phone.  I seriously haven't even picked up my Canon camera for an entire month...until today.  I almost forgot how to use it!  I wiped the dust off and hopefully will be using it more.  I have missed it!

The kids all had yearly check-ups...Karis 8 year, Brayden 7 year and Lucy 4 year.  Some had shots and  some cried (ahem...Lucy) and some didn't (Karis...yah first time ever!).





Then I got some shots so us girls were feeling puny...

We got to meet baby Natalie (with her 2 big sissys!)...



Jay and I had a special service and I was proud to stand by him!

Thankful Nonnie got to come!

Jay and I took the kids to Outback one night and the kids got a balloon animal...


Lucy spent a few nights with Story last week and we enjoyed some hang out time with friends too!



Brayden threw this at me and they all ran off laughing...priceless!

I looked outside the other day and saw this...yikes!  It isn't big enough to climb and the rocks beneath the tree?! YIKES!

Amen!  And thank goodness (some days)...

This is the reason we have been MIA for weeks...we sold almost our whole house getting ready for the upcoming move.  It was soooooo time consuming!  I am so glad it is over and thankful to have alot less on our hands.
 Lucy sat out Saturday morning ready for the sale with her popcorn and flavored water....this girl cracks me up!

Then she got to spend the night at Claire's house...Claire's first sleepover!  Looks like they had a blast!


I was so proud of the kiddos and their giving hearts!  They had such good attitudes!

Sunday before visiting a fellowship...

Some sweet ladies made these blankets for my kiddos...they were so excited and have used them tons!

Hey when you have no beds or toys, what would you do with your time?!  Set your mattresses up like a fort and play in it for HOURS!



We have made frequent trips to the library and my kids have a new found love in reading.  Today after lunch we sat and read an entire chapter book from beginning to end because they didn't want me to stop.  I am not complaining!


Hopefully that catches us up for now...hoping it won't be too long before the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment