Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby is doing just fine

I went to the doctor today for the first time in 6 weeks and the kids went with me.  They went with me last month to see the ultrasound and Brayden somehow remembered that the machine "sounded like thunder" when they were listening to the baby's heartbeat.  Well, needless to say that Brayden is very frightened of thunder.  He did NOT want to hear the heartbeat and had his ears fiercely covered with a sheer look of panic on his face!  But the baby is doing just fine and the heartbeat was very strong.  I had gained a whopping 8 lbs. since my last visit, which I was expecting because my belly seems to have exploded in size over the past month.  Hopefully it slows down a little bit!  But the important part is that the baby is growing healthy and strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment