Thursday, April 24, 2014

Randoms I forgot to post!

I uploaded these pics a while back and totally just found them in my drafts folder and forgot to post them!  


I got to go out to the only steakhouse in our city with some ladies a couple of weeks ago.  It is ALWAYS a treat to go here!




After 8 weeks, my curtain finally arrived.  It had to be imported from Spain.  (I had no idea that it would have to be imported until I had picked it out and was placing my order.)

These sweet boy keeps me on my toes!

This is my happy place…my go to place to rest, read, study, or just drink coffee. ;)

Us girls got our first haircut/color in city.  It was interesting and I am thankful for our friend that went with us to help translate!  This was also Lucy's first ever hair cut in a salon!


Lucy's first ever hair cut by someone other than me or my mom…she was NOT happy that a "boy" was cutting her hair ha!



Thanks Gul for the help today!  You are such a great friend!


We love package days!!!!!  Thank you Uncle Kenny and Aunt Carol!!!!


We got 2 in one day (which makes 3 in a week!)…the kids were super pumped! And me too!

Wow you guys are totally blessing our socks off!!!!


We also got a package from Lolli and Uncle Matt.  The kids were so excited to get some clothes and special treats!


And daddy was excited about BACON!!!!!





These two are too much alike!

Movie night stash!

His soccer ball popped so he got creative and was wearing it like a hat ha!  He looks like Super Mario Brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment