Thursday, March 28, 2013

My little friends' egg hunt

One thing I love about keeping children is to see their faces light up over the smallest things that bring delight to them.  I love these sweet little ones and to see them smile makes my heart skip a beat! 

Everett has come to LOVE little baby Colt.  He is constantly talking to him, wanting to help me change his diaper, feed him, and talking to the "babas!" (baby)  It is a good thing he is so in love with babies because he will have a baby brother coming in August!




Friday will be Colt's last day and we are ALL sad about it!  He has been the star around here lately...everybody wants to help take care of the baby!

For Easter, my babysitting moms brought sweet treats for everyone to share.  With all these goodies, it was bound to be a good day!







After naps we all went outside with baskets for an egg hunt.  Everybody was pumped to be going outside if it is was for (empty) eggs. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment