Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yard Sale Finds

I forgot to post my deals Jay and I got on Saturday at yard sales. It was a fun day and I found some great deals. I spent a total of $17 and got lots of clothes and a few other random things...

From one house I got this shirt for me, pants for Brayden and an outfit for Lucy for $3 total...

Another house I got about 10 BRAND NEW shirts for $1 including these 3 American Eagle shirts...

...this Hollister shirt, Abercrombie shirt...

...a Aeropostale shirt and Gap sweatshirt....

...these 2 Old Navy comfy pants for .50 each...

...this black dress for .75...

...and this jacket and pajama set for .75 each...
Fun day...love me some deals! I would have paid than that for ONE of these items in a real store!

1 comment:

  1. good job!!! you got great stuff. yard sales are SOOO addicting!!

    ReplyDelete