Saturday, April 23, 2016

Life April 2016

I love Spring here for so many reasons…partially because of the warm weather and flowers and hardly any bugs.  The best of spring without the worst!


Thanks Roxy for the package!



Study time!

Brayden doing what he loves!

Timehop….

Timehop….

These huge flowers are one of the city's centerpieces.  We can't NOT take a pic ha!

So we went to buy fish this week at a pet store and this happened...


New coffee shop...

We see these salesmen every day.  Pretty talented!

This is a local dish and super cheap...



Our street….

My happy place when it is warm outside...

Our street….


The mom life watching Brayden play soccer!


The tulips are dying off but the roses are coming!

This is sometimes typical when we go places.   Everyone wants to practice their English and want to know where we are from.  I heard these girls for about 20 minutes talking about me before they ever got the courage to speak to me.  Then I couldn't hush them ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment