Sunday, July 27, 2014

My 35th birthday!

It has been a wonderful day despite being away from my family!  It's always hard to be away from your family on holidays and birthdays and this one was no exception but I was thankful for the 4 most special people in my life to celebrate with me!

For starters I got to sleep in until 9 and got coffee in bed and breakfast made for me….such a treat!

Then the girls and I did a little birthday shopping.  What girl doesn't love to shop especially when you have money to spend?!

My sweet husband cooked for me all day.  Love this sweet man!

It was a wonderful dinner especially since I didn't have to cook it!



And I even got a special FaceTime call from some of my favorite people.  

 It was a wonderful day with wonderful people!  I am officially middle aged yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment