Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Some firsts and signs of summer!

We are constantly experiencing new firsts here and there is always excitement with "new" things.  Included is the pics below…I had NO idea what I was getting into it for my first goon.  It is a party that your apartment building has every 2 weeks-1 month and everyone dresses up, the host cleans her house from top to bottom and cooks the best food on her fine china and they sit and chat for hours on end.  I was invited and walked in (dressed in my jeans) to a room of 15 national ladies.  Wow was I caught off guard.  Anyway, I stayed and had a good time but was exhausted when I got home.  I left after 4 hours and they were all still going strong!

This was just the kids' food...


The dessert table...


A night at the steakhouse celebrating a friend's birthday...





The roses are gorgeous right now!

Chai at a friend's house….




 A Lucy first...


Karis went on her first national field trip recently and she was pretty nervous.  I was so proud of her for being so brave!

This girl loves to loom and her friends love to come over and do it too.

She made this Rapunzel…isn't it amazing?!  She watched a Youtube video to figure out how to do it.

I'll spare you the details but this was my nightstand for a few days.  ROUGH WEEK!

While I was sick, Karis surprised me with breakfast in bed one morning.  She can be so thoughtful!

Lunch date with some of my favorites!


Jay took this pic of some boys filling up water balloons at the m@sque.

I helped Lucy make her first loom bracelet she was so proud!


One of Brayden's favorite things to do in the States was ride his bike and since moving here in January, he hasn't had a bike until today.  He bought it with the remainder of his money he got for Christmas and he was SOOOO excited.

Loom party at our house!

I often enjoy tea parties with this sweety!

Signs of summer...


Thankful for people that love on us!!!!


This was in one of our malls ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment