Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Visit with Nonnie and Pop-Pop

We so enjoyed our few days with Nonnie, Pop-Pop and family!  It is always a treat to have them show us around and see what small towns have to offer...like coke bottles!  The kids LOVED them! And why is Karis looking so "teenager" I do NOT like it!

While Nonnie and Aunt Jess took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese, Jay and I visited my Alma Mater.  It was great to be back on campus although things have changed quite a bit!

The kids loved spending time with Nonnie...

I could not believe it when she sent me this picture.  My kids have always been terribly frightened by things "dressed up."  But apparently it was the day...all of them agreed to get their pic taken and Lucy wasn't even on the outside!  HUGE strides!

We love it when Grandmother cooks...it is always so good!  We had veggies and homemade chicken 'n dumplins...YUM!

So thankful we get the opportunity to spend time with the kids' great grandparents...priceless!

Kids love their Pop-Pop {and milkshakes}!

Jay and his mom...one special lady!

Toof-less Brayden...I know the time is limited missing the two front teeth so I am getting pics while I can. :)

Karis had a bday party at Nonnie's house since her birthday was last week.  Her {future} Uncle Jason brought Karis flowers. :)








The kids got to see Pop-Pop ride his motorcycle...

...and Lu held her ears the entire time ha!

So grateful for this special time to spend with all of the family before we are gone for a few months.  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment