Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to my man!

Today my handsome husband celebrates his 33rd birthday and I am please to celebrate it with him.  He is the ultimate husband to me and father to my children.  We woke him up this morning (after letting him sleep in a bit) with a "Happy happy birthday" song by the kids and breakfast of his choice (bacon and eggs of course).  The kids picked him out a card and a gift (new houseshoes) which they were proud to present to him and inform him that they had picked it out.  They also told him about the card which had a monkey picking his nose.  They loved that part of it!  Inside it read, "We couldn't have PICKED  a better dad than you!"  I got him a gift certificate to spend as he chooses but his BIG gift is to go eat tonight at TEXAS DE BRAZIL  which is his favorite restaurant in the whole world.  And it is definitely a treat to go eat there.  We are so excited!

To my husband...have a great birthday!  I love you with all my heart and hope to grow old with you.  You are my best friend and the love of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment