Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A little under the weather

We are a bunch of sicklings at our house these days (except for Karis...don't know how she escaped all of this).  Brayden came down with a bad cold/allergies/fever over the weekend and you know what that means for him...breathing treatments. He has finally learned to ask for one when he feels bad.  He'll say, "Mom, I need a treatment."  And then he will go and sit in his seat and wait on it.  Isn't that pitiful?  Jay also had allergy issues and then I caught it all.  It has been 3 days now and I am still yucky today.  We have gone through lots of meds over the past few days, lots of tissues, breathing treatments, many fever checks and you name it.  Everyone else seems to be on the mend and hopefully today will be the last of it for me.  Being pregnant, there is very little I can take...alot of Sudafed, Tylenol, and I have taken a Benadryl or two.  This was my bedside this morning...pitiful!  I am looking forward to everyone being well again so for the first time in a while I can get a full night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment