Friday, March 7, 2008

Let it Snow!

Well today was a very fun day with the 5-6 inches of snow that we got here in Hernando, MS. I can't remember the last time that we got this much snow! The kids had a blast as you will see below. Brayden looks a little miserable, because he was! Karis had the time of her life eating the snow!











Ok, so Karis is saying some pretty funny things these days. Here are the top 3 for today saving the best one for last...

3. She got up from her nap and was looking at the snow and was concerned about the "eagles" getting cold. When I asked her what eagles do in the snow, she said, "They get all 'snowed' up mom!
2. When we came in from the snow, she said, "Mom, guess what my favorite part was?" I of course said "What Karis?" She replied, "My favorite 'snow part' was....eating it silly!"
1. And the best of all, she was sitting at the table eating a brownie, and being such the lady that she is (which she usually is, but not this time), she "tooted" LOUDLY. After excusing herself and Jay and I getting over the shock of it, she said, "Mom, that smelled like a teenager!"





1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha!! Karis' comments cracked me up!! i love ya'll so much!!

    ReplyDelete