Friday, November 3, 2017

Brayden's message on my phone....

So soon after we told the kids that we would be staying in America instead of returning to Turkey, I found this message that Brayden had written in the notes section on my phone.  I thought it was very introspective and sweet so I wanted to keep it!


Umm..... so I found out that we are staying in America a couple days ago I am happy and sad because turkey is a part of us. I will
Miss turkey definitely. I can go to public school 😬🤔😝 just saying
  • I am so scared. I don't know if I'm scared or happy. We are coming back from our grandparents house I definitely am going on a emotional trip. I feel so bad for my little sister we left when she was 4 years old all she remembers is turkey if I could pay for her ticket I definitely would 😭 🙁

No comments:

Post a Comment