Friday, March 3, 2017

Art classes, snow, soccer and more!

This one is random but I never want to leave out the day in and day out grind.  I love making memories with these babies of mine.  Being a mom is one of the hardest yet best jobs in the world!

Lucy Lu wanted to make these chocolate covered pretzels all by herself.    And she enjoyed testing them too :).

Day shopping with the gals...

No matter what our days look like I never want to forget that my God satisfies my every need and it is worth rejoicing in EVERY day!



We started a new mosaic art class!







I love seeing new succulent babies!




There are SEVEN cats in this tree....yuck!

Family bike rides....

Park days...



And an unexpected snow in March!!!



And when you can't find a good place to rollerblade, go to the local parking garage!  SCORE!

Brayden got to play in a soccer match...he loved it!




I found this on my phone.....

These cuties had their second birthday!

Cooking shenanigans....

No comments:

Post a Comment