Saturday, January 28, 2017

Life

Lucy finished her Beginner's Bible from beginning to end by herself she was so proud!  And so was mom!


The one thing that can always focus him on his schoolwork is soccer practice!

You mean you don't carry your cabbage load in the back of your car?!

Thanks Precious and family for the package!









Happy to have our friend Azra come to visit!




A day with my ladies....









Inauguration of the 45th president Donald Trump.....



My boy loves some soccer!!!!




Future is looking bright with this one....

Precious 2nd grade writings....


So good to see our friend Elif!

Brayden made this to turn on and off his light.....

My girl has some organizing skills!

Chocolate milk for baby and me....

While Brayden was at soccer the girls and I went to a play.  Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in a second language is interesting to say the least!


Free cotton candy...we'll take it!


No comments:

Post a Comment