Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentines 2016

Valentines Day was wonderful although we shouldn't just celebrate one day.  But we enjoy the day dedicated to the ones we love.

A little strawberry shortcake for my loves.... 
(Jay's favorite)

Decorating heart shaped cupcakes....


Homemade brownie caramel ice cream

My sweet husband brought these home and it was the biggest bouquet I have ever seen!




For Valentines Day Karis babysit the other two for the first time ever.  We left a phone with them, gave them strict instructions of what they could/couldn't do and weren't gone for long.  They did so well and the date with my Valentine was awesome!!!!




On Valentines Night our friends watched the kids for a bit while we went on a coffee date.  It was great to be uninterrupted for a bit.  

We came home to some surprises from the kiddos....



Our friends surprised us with us...I will always cherish this!


Some selfies of all my loves....









No comments:

Post a Comment