Sunday, May 3, 2015

Last day of homeschool 2015

Well our first full year of real homeschool is now in the books!!!
Lucy has officially completed Kindergarten, Brayden completed 2nd grade and Karis complete 4th grade!

It has been a challenge some days, reallllly hard some days, mind-blowing, fun, exciting, tiring and amazing all the same time.  I have seen my kids struggle, learn, cry, be amazed, grow and be stretched in a way I have never before.  They have worked so hard and have learned so much.  I have seen Lucy go from learning/sounding out letters to full-blown reading me books.  It brings tears to my eyes to know the things that we all have encountered and learned together, both educational and about each other and about life.  

We look forward to a break in our schedules now for the next few months and I am sure by then we will be ready for next year….FIRST, THIRD AND 5TH GRADES!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment