Sunday, September 7, 2014

Life

I am finding less and less time to blog which hurts my heart but I haven't stopped taking pictures which means that I end up with a lot of random long posts.  So sorry about that  but better late than never right?!  Today is "catch-up" day so I am trying to get it all in before bedtime!


Love trips out on the town with these kiddos this summer.  Not looking forward to them going back to school this week!



So thankful for this package from my friend Michelle.  We all like to get a little package love!

So grateful from friends to get some decaf coffee and tea.  First time to have tea in 7 months!


Ok so the names on coke bottles has been all the rage in the States, but here there aren't "normal" names around these parts so I had to get online and make them myself ha!





Heart potato anyone?!

Was talking to my nephew Samuel the day he started crawling.  I got to witness it!  I might have shed some tears….

Craft time with my kindergartener….

We discovered shrimp in our city a couple of weeks ago.  Jay and I ate it until it was gone and we couldn't eat any more.  It was delicious!!!

The city hall next to our house has beautiful flowers, fountains and walking areas surrounding a playground.  We spend quite a bit of time here.  We might/might not have gotten in trouble for playing in the fountains!





This is my friend and she babysits this little girl.  Ladies here put kids to sleep by rocking them back and forth on their legs…its crazy to watch.  They would never just put a baby in their bed and walk out ha!

Homemade pizza with the babes….


Lucy was sooooo excited to find a Frozen backpack for the start of school!

Fresh haircut :)



Made this kofte with a friend!

Karis made us pancakes from start to finish and even colored them.  Of course I stood by her and told her what to do but she did it all by herself and she was so proud!


Lucy left me a love note on my desk….so sweet!


We found this bookstore downtown….it was the messiest book store I have ever seen but so quaint and unique.  


You need a ride????


No comments:

Post a Comment