Sunday, January 5, 2014

A priceless week with Lolli, Pop and gang...

I loved getting to spend the week before we leave with my family and seeing my little nephews and my niece.  And since I didn't get to see this guy at birth, I was especially glad to get some bonding time with this little guy.  And we did just that...lots of cuddling and rocking!


This was the day I got to meet him for the first time....I told myself I wasn't going to cry but I did, I totally couldn't help it.  





Jay and I even got to go out for a late bday dinner for him...his fav!

My bro Jonathan is a college pastor and I got to go and hear him speak.  So proud of him!

Sweet snuggles with my girl one night at bedtime...


We got to go to SkyZone one afternoon with a bunch of friends.  My kids (and me) always enjoy it!





Mom and I reminisced and went to see the house that I came home from the hospital in and lived in until I was 4.  I do have some memories here...

Chuck E. Cheese with Lolli and gang...

We love getting to spend the night at a local hotel that has an indoor pool.  It was a par-tay!










We had family pictures made one afternoon by Kelly Ginn Photography and this is the preview she sent us.  I love this group of people!

We didn't get to say good-bye to Pop-Pop so he came over one night to hang out.  We loved getting to see him!





Mom has a week and a half old baby in her custody from Bethany Services and Lucy loved playing "Momma" with the baby.  She is soooo good with him.

Coming home from church on Sunday we saw some deer in a church parking lot we were passing.  We pulled over and I started taking pics of them and then this buck jumped the road right in front of our car.  PRICELESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment