Saturday, July 27, 2013

My 34th birthday!

The morning of my birthday we went out on the lake for the last ride...so sad vacation was almost over!  It was definitely one of my favorite vacations of all time!!!



Loved my ride from here....


Jay gave me gifts from he and the kids...




 I was so excited to get Lightroom a picture editing program!  Yah!  Now if I can just find the time to learn how to use it!

 That night we went back to the Outpost for dinner one more time...my choice.  Then we came back to the cabin to relax a bit before our vacation ends tomorrow.  Love these sweet people!















The kids threw the leftover bread to the raccoons (that is what all those dots are ha!) and we took pics from up on the 3rd floor off the top balcony.  They look forever away!


Flips down the hill...

We celebrated with Grandmother and Pinto the next day at their house....


It was a great birthday!  It will definitely be a year of changes for us and hoping it is the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment