Monday, April 7, 2008

Women of Faith

This past weekend I went to Women of Faith with some ladies from church. It was such a refreshing time to get away with some friends without kids hanging on our legs! The times of testimony were so refreshing and the worship was incredible. Nicole Mullen was there and her songs are so God centered (as they should be) and it allowed me to worship so sweetly. It was a true celebration of who God is in my life. The Lord spoke to me about so many things including the sin in my life. He has reminded me that my tongue is like a raging fire and it MUST be kept under control! Thank you to those that were praying for our time at the conference.

My mind is in 14 different directions as we plan to leave the country. I am trying to tie up loose ends at work, home, pack myself and the kids (they are staying with both sets of grandparents), and spiritually prepare myself for what God has in store for us on our trip. Please keep us in your prayers as we are gone. I am in the process of developing my prayer team and should be sending that out soon. Thank you for taking the time to pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment